As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that we are focused on three things:
- Ensuring the safety of our employees and clients
- Continuing to provide exceptional service to our clients
- Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
We do not anticipate any interruption in Smith Marion & Co. services.
As of right now all our offices remain open. If we have to close our offices, we will notify you. We are fortunate in that our business allows us to easily transition to a fully remote workforce. This makes us confident in our ability to continue providing great service to you and conducting business normally even if we must close our offices.
In order to keep our employees and clients safe we have instituted the following safety precautions:
- Every hour our surfaces are sanitized and wiped down
- Employees have been directed to stay home if they or a member of their household are sick
- We will be limiting face to face client meetings when possible. While this may seem extreme, we feel this is our due diligence to the communities that we live and work in. You will still be able to meet with team members via phone appointments and Zoom meetings. If you have paperwork to drop into our offices or documents to pick up you will be able to come into our office for that.
We know that many of you are professionals dealing with these challenges in your own organizations as well as at home, and we’d like to recognize your efforts. As always, we deeply value your support, and you can be certain that Smith Marion & Co. is here to support you.